'Return' is defined as the action of giving back the item purchased by the Buyer to the Seller on the SLR SHOPPEE website. Following situations may arise:
• Item was defective
• Item was damaged during the Shipping
• Products was / were missing
• Wrong item was sent by the Seller.
Return could also result in refund of money in most of the cases.
Points to be noted:
• Seller can always accept the return irrespective of the policy.
• If Seller disagree a return request, Buyer can file a dispute under the Buyer Protection Program.
• Further for returns being made by Buyer to the Seller of the product, the following parameters needs to be ensured by the Buyer:
|Electronics||Should be included|
|Clothing and Footwear||Should be "New & Unworn" (other than for trial)|
|Side-Loading (from one device to other)||Not Allowed|
|Beauty, Health & Personal Care||Should be "New & Unopened"|
|Sports & Equipment||Should be "New" and returned with original packaging|
|Office Products||Should be "New" and returned with original packaging|
|Jewelry||Should be "New" and returned with original packaging|
Replacement is the action or process of replacing something in place of another. A Buyer can request for replacement whenever he is not happy with the item, reason being Damaged in shipping, Defective item, Item(s) missing, wrong item shipped and the like.
Points to be noted:
Seller can always accept the return irrespective of the policy.
If Seller disagrees for a return request, Buyer can file a dispute under Buyer Protection Program*.
Buyer need to raise the replacement request within 10 days from the date of delivery of products. Once Buyer has raised a replacement request by contacting Us on the Toll Free Number provided on the Website. Once the replacement request has been raised, the following steps shall be followed:
Incase Seller rejects the replacement request, Buyer can choose to raise a dispute by writing to http:/www.slrshoppee.com
• Buyers can file a dispute within 45 days from the date of delivery of the product
• Any damage or loss to the product after delivery will not be covered under this program and will completely be the Buyer's responsibility. Buyers should refuse to accept delivery if the item is damaged.
• Raising disputes against Sellers does not automatically entitle the Buyer to a refund or replacement for the product purchased. SLR SHOPPEE shall verify the disputes so raised and may process only such claims that are valid and genuine.
SLR creates a channel most closely connected with the customer in the market and in a world that changing faster that we can learn. Ensures a clear strategic process that ties brand, customer insight, product development, IT and sales to deliver optimum performance. We provide an electronic commerce which allows consumers to directly buy goods or services from a seller over the Internet using a web browser.